Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monash Uni Exhibition

umm... I think me and Wendy went to the wrong section of the exhibition.

Instead of seeing the design students work we got the pleasure of witnessing some of the most shocking and immoral pieces of artwork that I have ever seen. This included art that was created by blood and vomit as well as human feaces, (and if thats not bad enough, a video of the artist pooing was there for all to see). EEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Other artworks included painting that showed rape as the subject and some other very controversial topics.

I found it hard to see how some of these things were considered to be art. I wish I got to see the real designs students work. I was left feeling shocked and sick :(

p.s if you would like me to post some pics i can- be warned though hehe

maybe im not as opened minded as some of these students...

No comments:

Post a Comment